25 Feb Building the Ideal Master Bedroom Suite in Your Luxury Home
Posted at 18:45h in Norton Luxury Homes 0 Comments
As a custom home builder of luxury homes, Norton Luxury Homes specializes in including the most extravagant features in the master bedroom suite. If you are considering a new home build, here are a few features that you might want to consider including in your home:
Master Bedroom Suite by NortonLuxury.com
- Oversized Walk-In Closets: For a shared walk-in closet, you should consider making the space at least 10-feet-by-10-feet to ensure there is enough room for clothes and maneuverability. Built-in organizers with well-designed compartments area also a must.
- Private Patio or Balcony: Offers the perfect space for enjoying privacy, watching the sunrise or getting a little peace and quiet before or after bed.
- Radiant Floor Heating: Keep your feet warm with radiant floor heating in the bathroom of your master suite.
- His and Hers Grooming Stations: A luxury master suite bathroom should include a sink, mirror and counter space for both him and her.
- Large Shower: The ideal shower should measure at least 4-feet-by-6-feet with a bench and body sprays at various heights.
- Deep Soaking Tub: A soaking tub offers a great place to relax.
If you are ready to build the luxury home of your dreams, Norton Luxury Homes can make it happen. Contact us so we can start planning today!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.